To all that have ever done it, serving SUCKS. I love all the people I work with, but the work itself is just brutal.
NEW LAYOUT!!! Yes, finally. It's based on the scene at the end of the fourth season of The Vampire Diaries. I also have a wallpaper of it, which is listed below.
Movie Screencaps- The Conjuring (BluRay)
- American Horror Story Season Three (Caught Up)
- Sons of Anarchy Season Six (Caught Up)
- Supernatural Season Nine (Caught Up)
- The Vampire Diaries Season Five (Caught Up)
- Top of the Class: This is a gift for my husband. We finished up season three of "The Vampire Diaries" the other night and when we saw this scene, we just about died because this is SO us!
In the scene, Lexi and Stefan are jamming out to '80's metal because it is the day in which the dead are back on Earth and he wants to spend it partying with her. The reason this is so me and my husband is that we do this ALL the time. He is thirteen years older than me, having had his glory days in the '80s and being a huge fan of heavy metal. I'm just younger and a fan of everything. So we actually spend evenings sitting up until God only knows how late, drinking and listening to '80's metal. Cuz we're dorks.
And I have to mention that I used Lexi's hair in this a lot because well, it's all based on '80's metal. And they had a lot of hair back then. Not to mention the fact that when we watched this, my husband went, "She's got some BADASS hair!" The words in this come from the only movie that ever accompanies those evenings, which is "Bad News". This line is something we goof off with and say all the time.
I'm feeling: sad
Music? David Lynch
Tele? Masters of Horror
Book? Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker