The following needs to be listed to make a request:
- Email (Email will NOT be shared with anyone).
- IMDB Code - to find the code, go to the IMDB page for the title and look at the code at the end. An example is "tt0120737" for The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring page. It helps me find the correct title due to numerous duplicate titles of films and TV shows.
- Type of Request
A password is necessary so I know people have read the rules. The rules are as follows:
1. No repeats of requests by the same person. If you have requested something once, do NOT request the same thing again It sounds very demanding.
2. Wait at least one week after a television show airs before requesting it. Files for episodes often take a while to appear online for me to cap.
3. Leave insults off my tagboard. I cannot tell you how rude that is and how fast it will get you banned from the board and the site altogether.
4. The password for the requests is Krahe.
5. And finally...DONATIONS ARE ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY. I do not want to hear complaints about people saying how horrible it is that I ask for donations. This site costs over $200 to run each year. I have more than enough problems financially, but this is something that you do not need to know. I want to do this to have fun and help people, not to listen to people tell me how awful I am. Please take this into consideration.
It should also be noted that anyone who wants to keep closer tabs on my caps should follow the Shadow of Reflection Facebook or Tumblr. It requires less coding than the site, so I post on there much faster.
Thank you for your support and enjoy the caps. Please bear in mind that they do not all get posted right away due to sources and such, but I keep them all in mind, so they eventually will be posted.